About Our Reno Personal Injury Attorneys
At Bradley, Drendel & Jeanney, our lawyers are highly accomplished legal professionals who have earned the respect of clients, other attorneys and the Nevada community. While helping accident victims obtain justice and compensation is always the motivating factor behind our work, we are also very proud of our honors, awards and accolades. The recognition our lawyers have received truly shows our commitment to helping each and every client we serve.
We invite you to learn more about the individual credentials and accomplishments of each of our lawyers by following the links below.
- Bill Bradley (Of Counsel)
- Joseph S. Bradley (Senior Partner)
- Thomas E. Drendel (Of Counsel)
- Daniel T. Hayward (Associate)
- William C. Jeanney (Of Counsel)
- Sarah M. Quigley (Associate)
- Leah Ronhaar (Associate)
- Weston Louise Spann (Associate)
- Mark C. Wenzel (Managing Partner)
Individual attorneys of the firm are members of, have been selected to and have been awarded with:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent* rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Inner Circle of Advocates
- Nevada Justice Association
- Lifetime Achievement Award from the Nevada Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Litigation Counsel of America
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Numerous leadership roles in a range of Nevada legal associations
Contact Our Northern Nevada Accident Lawyers
After an accident, our Reno personal injury attorneys will fight your legal battles so you can focus on healing. Contact us today at 775-525-9164. We are ready to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Free consultations · No fee unless we win your case
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.